Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MyPoints

I love MyPoints. It is free and you get points for just reading email. You get more points for during your on-line shopping through their site (just click on their link to OldNavy.com, Target.com, etc). My favorite is the $5 starbucks card for 800 points. That's 160 emails or 80 surveys. :D

If you're interested, I would like to send you an invite from my account so I can get the referral points. amberbyers @ gmail . com (no spaces)

What is MyPoints?
MyPoints is a loyalty program that rewards smart shoppers with Points for their online transactions. By simply using MyPoints for your online shopping, you'll earn Points redeemable for free gift cards at over 70 name-brand merchants.


How do I earn Points in the MyPoints Program?
You can earn Points on the MyPoints website and via MyPoints email. You'll earn Points for purchasing products and services from our brand name merchant partners, for taking surveys and in some instances, for reading email.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Coons said...

Hey Amber, would you send me that e-mail? I do a fair amount of online shopping so that sounds like something that would work for me. Thanks for this blog, I enjoy checking it! -Jessica

Tue Oct 24, 05:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home